What to do ??

October21

I seem to I open the blog page look at the themes and settings then leave. I’m not engaging in the blog the way I should be. I have never been one for keeping a diary and just recording thoughts so I find this rather challenging.

I have been opening google + and checking messages, looking at some of the suggested sights and watching videos. I leave comments and read what others have written.

I feel like  I’m on the outer not ready to take the plunge in as yet. If that makes sense?

I have enjoyed investigating the apps the most and have given the children in year 2 the chance to open apps they haven’t used before and to become familiar with these.  I have asked them to think of how these apps can be used to enhance our learning.

Well from having nothing to write I think I have done alright.

Signing off k

by posted under Uncategorized | 3 Comments »    

“What to do ??”

1. October 22nd, 2013 at 2:55 am      Reply kynanrobinson Says:

That is actually a great blog post and very revealing. Thanks for your honesty. It is actually the way a lot of people feel when they first start getting involved with the internet in this fashion. It can be quite an overwhelming feeling and a little nerve racking as well.
    I think initially we are very protective of our thoughts, it’s difficult putting them out in public in case people argue against them or don’t like them etc. Thats OK Lots of people just lurk on the internet – looking at stuff. The challenge is to become “actively involved” to start participating. It’s when you do that you start to make connections and find a different value. Does that make sense? Thanks so much for putting this post up. Has anyone else got a comment to make – do any of you ever feel the same way?

2. October 24th, 2013 at 8:27 pm      Reply Kellie Says:

Lurking -yes that could be it. Waiting , watching ……….. Thanks for the feedback.

• October 28th, 2013 at 7:42 am      Reply Katrina Says:

I’ve been the same boat as Kellie, as we both had the same difficulties getting access to make our own global 2 blog. So far I’ve been an observer also. I’ve managed to look at our shared blog and play with appearance etc, but I need to have someone help me to make my own. Fran has been magnificent with her generous offers and I will need to make time to sit with her. Are you in Kel? Katrina