Katrina’s Page

So, here goes nothing! I am finally able to navigate my way on the blog and this is my first atteminsert log. It has been a rather frustrating journey so far, but I’m looking forward to finding the themes and making my page pretty and useful. Wish me luck.

“Katrina’s Page”

1. October 21st, 2013 at 11:41 pm      Reply khanley Says:

Congrats on getting a start. Sending you good vibes!

2. October 22nd, 2013 at 2:56 am      Reply kynanrobinson Says:

Good on you Katrina, well done for throwing yourself in. What have you found frustrating?

3. October 28th, 2013 at 7:50 am      Reply kfrewin Says:

Not getting started on my blog. Kel and I tried many times to do that ‘make your own page thing’ and our user names and passwords were never accepted. Now that Anthony is back, I’ll get him to help. Also the delay in getting onto this blog. I’m enjoying the communication between everyone, and I’m almost brave enough to join the conversation now! I enjoy playing with the themes and I want to know how to make an avatar or choose a picture for myself.

4. October 29th, 2013 at 10:00 pm      Reply kynanrobinson Says:

HI Katrina, yes jump in and join the conversation, I’m looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Its quite easy to change your picture. In the dashboard section you head down to users (bottom left corner). When you click on users a pop up comes up with the option to change avatar or change picture.

I will add a screen shot on the front page of this blog to direct you.