Kellie’s Page

“Kellie’s Page”

1. November 7th, 2013 at 8:46 pm      Reply khanley Says:

Kynan come out yesterday to support me doing an iPad session with the kids. He was a great support as was Anthony. I felt comfortable with Kynan in the room and the kids gravitated to him very quickly. We had a great session using book creator. I wasn’t surprised by what the kids could do as they were able to transfer skills and knowledge they already had to this new program.
    I will give the kids another go with the focus being book creator and the move into looking at story bird – artful story telling and try to put them on the blog ( with Anthony’s support ).
    Excited.

2. November 15th, 2013 at 3:10 am      Reply Kynan Says:

Fantastic Kellie, Im really glad you are getting a lot out of this PD. You seem to be picking it all up quite quickly and coming up with your own ways of using the technology – yes?

• November 22nd, 2013 at 4:10 am      Reply khanley Says:

Kynan I’m really excited about the possibilities available for great teaching and learning. Having the iPads in the classroom creates such a buzz and everyone is so engaged in their learning. We have even been working on the blog more but it is still a show and tell presentation at this stage. I know this is a stepping stone for the kids and next year they will start passion blogging.